Sunday 31 October 2010

You have to be kidding?!

Well the last few days have been a bit of a ego-fest for yours truly…

So I wondered what would be the best thing to put me down to earth again and still retain a bit of cheeky humour?

So I figured why not draw my super-hero namesake?  

Just for the record that was the bane of my childhood and I still occasionally get asked where the Batcave is - so I stayed well clear of ever drawing "him" before

But even that possibly is not quite "demeaning" enough - how about if I drew a "kiddified" version of my super-hero namesake?

Aw Yeah!

For those not savvy - (which included myself until very recently) this comes from DCs Tiny Titans - which is kind of like the teen titans but at kindergarten or pre-school or somesuch

And issue 33 - well see for yourself..



and my version of the same



HEY! It's still all about me???!  Holy misappropriation!

But seriously though this was fun to do and fun to read - this would be a good living - ah I should be so lucky..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.