Thursday 7 October 2010

Hiatus ludicrous?

I thought i would never say these words – but I actually have a commission!

So okay my rates are ludicrously low (and some people may well say they should be) but as the end results may result in some money changing hands I cant put it here as a Work In Progress – It’s not Steranko’s Outland anyway!

So I will be taking a while off from the Outland project as I now have a 32 page project to do – as you see by my progress to date (incidentally I only draw in my free time, such as it is) that may be a while

Once I have finished I will be back to Outland  and sure why not I may even put the details of the other project and how much it is etc up here as well – why not eh?

In the meantime, I hope you will understand and be a bit patient – you know you could always try and draw one of these pages for yourself!

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.