Monday 18 April 2011

Subject to interpretation...

That's this drawing here...
Subject to interpretation

Like all the drawings done to date have been degraded by my lack of skill, but that's the whole point to learn by continually trying.

But this drawing here had a number of elements which simply was not even visible when I put it on the light box, particularly the tiny end of the tunnel.

So I looked at the original and drew in what I thought approximated what Steranko intended, which was a bit tricky as these details was barley visible even on the original.

So I made these details bigger so they would show up on my version.

How is it looking?  Not too bad I suppose, but it would be great to hear what anyone else thinks!

For now let's get on with the black out and then we will see what it all looks like completed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.