Tuesday 16 November 2010

Outland: A quick recap

Okay I have been busy on "another project" for a while - but that's enough about that for now!

Now it's time to get back to Outland!

Just before I do that, a quick recap if you have only just joined or to save you going through the history of this blog…

Inspired by Matt Seneca's review of Steranko's Outland and the stunning art itself,

I decided to make this my next project - it's like my personal Mount Everest - a height to which I have never dared go before or even contemplate - a test of stamina, patience and what passes for my ability at drawing.

I set out realistically enough, guessing that I would complete one page in about a week, and I had kept this up for 5 weeks, here are the pages I have done so far:-






Now finally - onto page 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.