Thursday 30 September 2010

Size Matters?!

You may remember I declared I was probably working smaller than Steranko did originally - but how small is the question... which Matt Seneca dropped into ask - as well as letting us know how big Steranko did work...

Matt Seneca said... Lookin' hot! What size ARE you working at? I believe Steranko worked at least double print size mot of the time (which woulda been 11x17 on Outland).


Robin said... Hey Matt I am using A4 paper size which is 8.3 x 11.7 inches - thats 2.7 inches less tall and 5.3 inches less wide !
Yes I am working either at or just slightly smaller than actual print size - on all those tiny details - this explains the time its taking and why the end results will be a bit unusual...


Thanks Matt - sorry it took me a while to answer this!

And thanks for the praise...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.